Reconstruction - Content You Want To See

Welcome back to my new blog everyone. I have decided to switch my main blog from Tumblr to Blogger, and completely gave the website a great face-lift. I really hope you enjoy refresh, and I'd like to thank Google for providing a great blogging platform. With that being said, I'm currently going to be working on some changes to I distribute my content to benefit you, the viewers. Don't worry, I'll still be using Tumblr, as I'll explain later in this article, but there are going to be some changes to what's being displayed there. Now without further ado, here's some information about what's to come for you all, and what's changed.

Blogger: Announcements, Reviews, Tutorials, & Fun

Available at https://www.go-rs.tk -- You Are Here!

My main website, which uses the domain I got from Freenom (https://www.go-rs.tk), is going to be all about Announcements, Reviews, Tutorials, and Fun. As my professional blog, only content that is considered to be professional will be available here. Anything that wouldn't be considered professional, such as rants, vents, stories, creative writing, or any of the matter will not be seen here. Content that I once wrote for the Aclevo* Blog is a great example of what to expect here. Here is a list of some of the titles of some of the blog posts for those who have not experienced it:
  • Is NeverWare "CloudReady" for your laptop?
  • Discord's New Policies - How They Affect You
  • Vegan Dairy-Free Oreo Milkshake (Ice Cream Optional)
*NOTICE: Aclevo has since been acquired by Dorper. If you want to check out their content, please go here: https://dorper.me

Tumblr: Rants, Vents, Personal Issues & Possible Lashing

Available at https://reasonablyselenium.tumblr.com/ -- Caution: NSFW Content

My Tumblr Page is not for the Average Joe. I'd advise anyone who is sensitive, easily offended, and/or cannot take this content to not peek here. This is the specific place I go to let my feelings out to the internet without any type of censorship, and it is highly opinionated. It is literally my personal playground of rage over there. I will usually write about some of my traumatic experiences (from my perspective), and sometimes about my personal opinions on things, as well as what's going on in my personal life. Here are some examples of some of the blog posts you can find there:
  • Feeling a Little Down - What's Going On
  • Vent: Not Falling For It
  • #ComingOut As Agender

DeviantArt: Stories & Creative Writing

Available at https://www.deviantart.com/reasonablyselenium/journal/ -- Caution: Some Content May Be NSFW

My DeviantArt is dedicated for the stories I write, as well as any Creative Writing I come up with. Some content may be NSFW as I sometimes talk about personal experiences in the stories. Other times I write about girls I have a crush on, as well as topics that interest me. Sometimes, ideas just pop up in my head and I decide to make something out of it. If this type of content interests you, then please feel free to check out some of the stuff I write there. Here are some examples of the content I've written before:
  • The Nandy Series
  • The Abandoned Black Cat 
  • Jožin Watson and Friends
With the recent reorganization I made, I hope everyone is happy with the changes I made. I feel that separating the three types of content will allow you all to see only the content you want to see, as I believe each are for a different audience. But what are your thoughts on the matter? Please comment down below what you think about these changes, what I can do to improve each of these blogs, and what I can do to improve the experience for all of you. Thanks for reading this blog post, and be sure to check back for more content soon.

See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts:

Second Public Apology To Carver & His Friends

The Success Of Aclevo: Over 50 Members & How To Make a Successful Group