A Public Apology To Carver

Dear Carver;
I, Reasonably Selenium, publicly apologize for not being assertive about what was going on with the problems with our organization, for not respecting the services you have personally gave for Aclevo, and for not taking down the video in question that you previously wanted me to take down. I should have been more upfront about what my organization, my peers, and my partners needed from you to make our company thrive. Instead, I betrayed you by talking behind your back about the problems we were facing. I should have merited the services you gave to us, which you worked very hard on to keep our members happy. Instead, I chose to not admire the services you gave to me and disrespect you. I should have taken the YouTube Video that was yours down as soon as you wanted me to take it down. Instead, I chose to keep the video up and ignore your demands to the point where you had to spend time to file a copyright claim against me. My selfish actions against you have caused an unnecessary conflict which could have been resolved without the need to start a fight or put others in harms way. I ask that you please forgive my selfish actions, and that we can seek peace for the both of us so we can move on and live happy lives.

Sincerely,




Reasonably Selenium
CEO & Founder of Aclevo

Comments

Popular Posts:

Reconstruction - Content You Want To See

Second Public Apology To Carver & His Friends

The Success Of Aclevo: Over 50 Members & How To Make a Successful Group